Reggae Is Universal!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

DJ Realm April 16 2k11 playlist

DJ Realm
89.3 FM & 893wumd.org
Saturdays 11-2pm EST

***Nuff respect to Daville for calling into 89.3 FM WUMD***

Jimmy Riley-Love oh love(Caicos gal riddim, Firebeat rec)
Half Pint-Time is at hand(Firebeat)
Junior X-Where have you been(Firebeat)
Lutan Fyah-Perfect Stranger(Firebeat)
Christopher Martin-Follow me(Love Stories riddim, Bridgeview Prod)
Chuck Fender-Are you ready(Bridgeview Prod)
Bugle-Life nuh easy(Bridgeview Prod)
Capleton-Me meditation(Hold u medz riddim, In the streets)
Lutan Fyah-Burn this a fire(In the streets)
Sizzla-Can't stop we(In the streets)
Fantan Mojah-Jah Bless I(In the streets)
Capleton-Jah never let us down(Formula riddim, Shan Shan)
Spanner Banner-Life(Shan Shan)
Anthony Cruz-What kinda man(Shan Shan)
Iba Mahr-Will I wait(Rollins rec)
Sophia Squire & Tarrus Riley-Nature's calling refix(Tremormaddanize/Bredroc)
Chino-Leaving(Seal the link)(Di Genius)
Hezron-Forever & Always(7th wonder)(Whatage Music)
Daville-When I'm with you(Smartmove Prod/Fashozy rec)
Daville-Dem would a love it(OMG Riddim, Penthouse)
Marcia Griffiths & Queen Ifrica-Round & Round(Penthouse)
Busy Signal-Right now(Penthouse)
Busy Signal-Tempted to touch(Penthouse)
Lukie D-Love from a distance(Penthouse)
Romain Virgo-Double Trouble(Penthouse)
Suga Roy & Jahvanti-Most wanted(Fireball)
Million Stylez-Move from on yah(Furybass)
Lion D-High(Furybass)
Cali P-Herbalist(Gorilla riddim, Necessary Mayhem)
Mr Williamz & Franz Job-Viva marijuana(Necessary Mayhem)
Ziggi, Omar Perry, & Tippa Irie-Jah alone(Necessary Mayhem)
Tarrus Riley-Lala Warriors(Necessary Mayhem)
Luciano-The wicked(Time riddim, Own mission)
Chuck Fender-She deh deh(Own mission)
Gappy Ranks-I was there(Special Delivery Music)
Gappy Ranks & Delly Ranx-Could a runaway(Pure Music)
Collie Buddz-Holiday(Homegrown Kush)
Josie Mel-Today(On the hill)
Ginjah-No man a no stone(Lovers rock riddim, Musik Mecka)
Fire Star-Roses in my garden(Musik Mecka)
Binghi Bob Fyah-Tallawah(Musik Mecka)
Noddy Virtue-Easy come easy go(Musik Mecka)
Sophia Brown-Lovers rock(Musik Mecka)
Serani-Clouds(Category 5 riddim, Daseca)
Kibaki-Jah protect me(Daseca)
Bugle-Idol(Daseca)
Movado-Don't wanna be a memory(Daseca)
I-Octane-Smoke(Daseca)
I-Octane-Badmind fi the year(CashFlow)
I-Octane-Nuh ramp with we(Bus Stop riddim, Cash Flow)
Zamunda-Jah Guide me(Cash Flow)
Movado-Love mi life(Di Genius)
Collie Buddz & Sean Paul-On my way back home(Lyfe Turn riddim, Lion King Music)
Mitch & Nitty Kutchie-Look in my eyes(Lion King Music)

No comments:

Post a Comment