Reggae Is Universal!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Selectah Niko 10/29/11 2-5PM EST

SELECTAH NIKO
ROOTS RADICAL CREW/ONE DROP SOUND
SATURDAY 2-5PM EST
89.3FM & 893wumd.org
selectahniko893wumd@yahoo.com
UPLIFTMENT FOR ALL PEOPLE


Peter Tosh-Legalize It==> Virgin (P.Tosh) from 'Legalize It' 1976
Peter Tosh-Whatcha Gonna Do
Peter Tosh-African==> Virgin (P. Tosh) from 'Equal Rights' 1977

Peter Tosh-Brand New Second Hand==> Virgin (P. Tosh) from 'Legalize It' 1976
John Holt-A Love I Can Feel==> CS Dodd
Cornell Campbell-Give Your Love To Me==> Gorgon (Bunny Lee)
Little John-Form A Line==> Volcano (Junjo Lawes)
Michael Palmer-Mix Up==> Channel One (K. Hoo Kim)

The Terrors-Don't Bother Me==> Joe Frasier (Lloyd Campbell
Yellowman-Over Me==> Spider Man (Lloyd Campbell & Michelle Campbell)
Kashief Lindo-Paradise Jamdown==> Joe Frasier (Fingerprint)
Frankie Paul-Stranger in Love (Fingerprint)
Fiona-Good-bye (Fingerprint)
Lloyd Brown-My Destiny (Fingerprint)
Honorebel-Wife (Fingerprint)

Hezron-For Your Love==> Joe Frasier (Red Rose)
Daville-Cry For Me (Red Rose)
Pinchers-Slaughterer==> Penthouse (M16)
Buju Banton-Bobby Reds (M16)
Duane Stephenson-Heartbreak Hotel==> Fat Eyes
Pressure-Jah Jah Never Let I Down==> Fat Eyes

Etana-My Only Lover==> Cannon from 'We Remember Gregory Isaacs' 2011
Tarrus Riley-Front Door
Mykal Rose-Universal Struggle==> Heartical & BDF (Know Myself Chronicles)
Ernest Wilson-Know Myself (Know Myself Chronicles)
Dawn Penn-Yes Yes Yes [Jah Jah Loves Me] (Know Myself Chronicles)
Joseph Cotton-Gone Clear (Know Myself Chronicles)
Basque Dub Foundation (BDF) & Sly Dunbar-I Know My Dub (Know Myself Chronicles)

Black Prophet/Capleton-You Get What You Want==> Rumble Rock (Stringz)
Sophia Squire-I Live I Learn (Stringz)
Chezidek-Still Want More (Stringz)
Romain Virgo-No Money==> Penthouse (No Money)
Torch-High Seat (No Money)
Sherieta-Somethings Missing (No Money)
Richie Spice-Confirmation  (No Money)
Richie Spice-My Life==> Penthouse/VP from 'The Book of Job' 2011***Request***
I Octane-Blood Ah Go Run==> Dj Frass (Times Square)
Zamunda-Chatty Mouth (Times Square)
Cecile-Priceless (Times Square)
Lutan Fyah-Take A Lick==> Irie Ites (Take A Lick)***Request***
Chezidek-Same Thing (Take A Lick)
Pressure-What Ya Gonna Do==> Nicko Rebel Music

Chino-Hustler==> Di Genius
Tarrus Riley-Dangerous Luv==> Troyton Music (Danger Luv)
Khago-Nuttin Like Life (Danger Luv)

Blak Ryno-Let's Go==> Markus Records
Russian ft. Gappy Ranks-Swag Tun Up==> Russian
Demarco-I Love My Life==> Starkutt Rec
Movado-Settle Down==> JA Productions (Overproof)
Beenie Man-Let's Go (Overproof)

Chris Martin-Cheater's Prayer==> Cr 203 (Cardiac Strings)
Alaine-Bye Bye Bye (Cardiac Strings)
Cecile-If You (Cardiac Strings)
Voicemail-Loves Me For Me (Cardiac Strings)
Tarrus Riley-Karma (Cardiac Strings)

Midnite-Mongst I & I==> I-Grade Rec.

No comments:

Post a Comment