Reggae Is Universal!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Don Dreads playlist 5/1/10

Positive - Out of harms way (Millbeatz Ent)
Jah Defender - Can you feel it (Millbeatz Ent)
Simba - Let Jah be your friend (Millbeatz Ent)
Khago - I swear (Flava Squad)
Lukie D - I love you (Flava Squad)
Mikey Spice - Hey lady (Flava Squad)
Eloquent - Suzy suppose (Flava Squad)
Natty King - Too much (Flava Squad)
Turbulence - Unify (Flava Squad)
CKLM - Unity I (149 Records)
Anthony Q - Ease up the pressure (149 Records)
Raszor - Give thanks - (149 Records)
Jah Jah Yute - Rough life (149 Records)
Lutan Fyah & Guardian - Crying out (Vybz Express)
Konshens - The children (Outa Road)
Delus - Wise up (Outa Road)
Ras Penco - Never fail (Notice)
Bugle - Try yuh best (Notice)
Richie Spice - In this together (Notice)
Turbulence - This is insane (Dynasty)
Turbulence - No doubt (Dynasty)
Laden - High grade (Dynasty)
Vybz Kartel - Realize (Dynasty)
Vybz Kartel - Bad reputation (E 5)
Assassin - Self defence (E 5)
Chase Cross - Friends & foes (E 5)
Bugle - Give thanks (E 5)
Empress Robertha - Music a mi life (Sounie)
Ruffi Ann - Enemy dem (Sounie)
Lt Brooksie - Dance (Sounie)
Anthony B - Sweet Jamaica (Lazeme)
Perfect - Keepholding on (Lazeme)
Little Hero - Save us (Lazeme)
Teflon - Jah you are my everything (Lazeme)
Cutty Corn - Fulla herbs (Lazeme)
Little Hero - Too much violence (G T Muzik)
Iba Mahr - The time is now (G T Muzik)
Fire Star & I Wayne - Motherly & fatherly love (Rootical)
I Octane - Man ina di house (Ina Di House)
Nago Morris - Su su pon Rasta (Irie Ites)
Trinity - Tenement yard (Irie Ites)
Cornador - To all my people (Soundquake)
Kirk Davis - Jesus is the answer (Soundquake)
Malijah - Love Rastafari (Soundquake)
Capleton - Recognized (Master One)
Sizzla - I'm free (Master One)
Bascenta - Give Jah the praises (G T Muzik)
Live Wya - Be myself (G T Muzik)
I Octane - Greedyness (G T Muzik)
Kali Blaxx - Slavery (Kaliville)
Zamunda - Cyan program mi (In Touch Music)
G Whizz - Tomorrow (T J Records)
Jah Farmer - Aimin to Zion (Filo Muzik)
I Octane - Lost our way (Donesome)
I Wayne - Famine & drought (Donesome)
Jah Cure - Save yourself (So Be)
Sizzla - Whats happening (Dynasty)
Chino - Call on Jah (Dynasty)
Perfect - Roots for me (Dynasty)
Lutan Fyah - Crown HIM (Dynasty)
Sade, Tarrus Riley, Duane Stephenson - Soldier of love (Fat Eyes)
Chuck Fender - Real man (Penthouse)
Etana - Love me for real (Flava Mc Gregor)
Singing Melody - Special love (Flava Mc Gregor)
Pressure - Touch u (Yard Vybz)
Jah Cure - My hands (Yard Vybz)
Jah Cure - Believe me (Notice)
Chevaugn - Life (Notice)
King General - If I were a rich man (Weedy G)
Top Cat - Ganja smoker (Weedy G)
Cookie the Herbalist - Inna mi car (Weedy G)
Lutan Fyah - Mix up (Weedy G)
Ziggi - Love crazy (Rootdown)
Alborosie & Dennis Brown - I can't stand it (Forward)
Gappy Ranks & Million Stylez - Life (Macro Beats)
Daville - Hey now (Fashozy)
Home Grown & Lutan Fyah - Behind Babylons back (P C P)
Home Grown & Konshens - Green, green weed (P C P)
Bryan Art & Queen Ifrica - Murder dem a play (Jah Chin)
Junior X - The pill (Revolutionary Sounds)
Beres Hammond, Buju Banton, I Octane - Love in the streets (Penthouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment