Reggae Is Universal!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jah Soldier's Playlist 9/5/09 12am-2am

  • Fyakin - Soul Mate (Touch Dem Riddim / Heart Of Love)
  • A'Taru - Time Ah The Master (Touch Dem)
  • Ico Flames - Good Music (Touch Dem)
  • Nature - Wasting Your Time (Touch Dem)
  • Lutan Fyah - Mr. Outlaw (Ooooh Riddim / Blender's Finest)
  • Elijah Prophet - I Don't Feel Your Love (Ooooh)
  • Jr. Cat - Poor People (Ooooh)
  • Ras Pilot - He Is Who He Is (Ooooh)
  • Perfect - I Smoked A Spliff (Ooooh)
  • Mr. Williams - No Cigarette (Joker Smoker Riddim)
  • Ziggi - Ganja Smoke In The Air (Joker Smoker)
  • Sizzla - Free Up Di Herbs (I Know My Herbs Riddim / Maximum Sound Prod)
  • Lukie D - One Cup A Day (I Know My Herbs)
  • Jah Mason - Ganja For Life (I Know My Herbs)
  • Burro Banton - Love Mi Sensimillia (I Know My Herbs)
  • Cornadoor - This One (Little Sista Riddim / Tune In Crew)
  • Omar Perry - Spritiually (Little Sista)
  • Mitch - Forgive Me (Little Sista)
  • Chezidek - When I Think of Love (Little Sista)
  • Chezidek - 10 Miles Away (15 Rounds of Boxing Riddim / Gibbo)
  • Luciano - Jah Never Fail I Yet (15 Rounds of Boxing)
  • Yami Bolo - Make Sure Your Heart Is Clean (15 Rounds of Boxing)
  • Kojah & Liza - Bam Bam (15 Rounds of Boxing)
  • Skarra Mucci - Murda Dem (Sleng Teng Refuelled Riddim / Weedy G Soundforce)
  • Charley B - Boombaclaat (Slent Teng Refuelled)
  • Burro Banton - Ghetto Living (Sleng Teng Refuelled)
  • Perfect - Pass It Over (Sleng Teng Refuelled)
  • Vybz Kartel - Gaza Ting A Ling (School Bell Riddim / Leftside)
  • Voicemail - Throwback Butterfly (School Bell)
  • Elephant Man - You A Di Wife (School Bell)
  • Serani - When It's Cold (School Bell)
  • Sojah - Nah Put Dung (Luuuu Riddim / D&H Records)
  • Chukki Star - Doh Mek Dem (Luuuu)
  • Tiwony - Tourne Ta Langue (Luuuu)
  • Beenie Man - Small Eh (R6 Riddim / Daseca)
  • Busy Signal & Alaine - I Love You (R6)
  • Mavado - Baby Girl (R6)
  • Serani - I Don't Say I Love You (R6)
  • Maja Hype - Rest In Peace (World Domination Riddim / Massive B)
  • Gentleman - No Time To Play (World Domination)
  • Assassin - World Domination (World Domination)
  • Burro Banton - Energy Banton (World Domination)
  • Capleton & Noreaga - Liberation Time RMX (Cognition Riddim / Kingstone)
  • Capleton - Liberation Time (Cognition)
  • Morgan Heritage - Rampage (Cognition)
  • Gentleman - Moment of Truth (Cognition)

No comments:

Post a Comment